Saturday, February 17, 2018

ATS Tip - Headers



Use Standard Headings
If you use a non-standard heading, the applicant tracking system will have a difficult time recognizing this section.

For example, if you write "What I Have Done" instead of "Employment History," the applicant tracking system will not be able to recognize this section and the content and keywords within it will not count toward the overall analysis of your CV. This will increase the odds of the software flagging your CV, which usually results in it being rejected. 
To avoid this, stick to safe, commonly used headings. By doing so, the software will check the context for keywords that can potentially "add to your overall score" (how many matches you have/how compatible you are).

My LI Profile - https://lnkd.in/gshNVy5

5 comments:

Hildegard Flatley said...

Write a letter without any guidance isn’t easy for the students and I pleased to see this article about writing visit the site letters and resumes. Now I can write a letter to anybody without major problem and I will thank for the tips you given in this article.

Hildegard Flatley said...

I appreciate you for this useful article about writing C V and letter and I’ll follow your instructions. Now, when I will write a letter to useful site any person, I will keep the instructions in my mind which you have explained in this article.

Ean24 EAN-Codes said...

This is so tough to write a resume. But I always try for this. And this is very helpful site for this. This is so needed in this time.And I know how important this is. So read this full and try to do this.

mikon said...

You can find the new blogspot for your life which can be more good. Just come here and enjoy the new direction of the fun here. Just go with the link of http://www.bestresumeservices.net and can enjoy the new area of the CV which can be more helpful for you.

mikon said...

The area of the ATS tip which can make your life more good with the better term. You can click here for more and can find the true action for your life. Just handle the new deal of your life with this area of fun.