Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Phone Blurb - Following Up

If you are following up with a hiring manager about your resume that you submitted and are wondering what so leave on his / her VM, try this:

Hi,  This is ___________ and I am just calling to follow-up on my application for the <name of

position>, as posted on your website.  After reviewing the requirements of the position, I

believe my credentials and experience are consistent with the attributes your organization is

seeking.  I welcome the chance to speak with you about the opportunity.  I can be reached at

415.555.5555.

5 comments:

Claire Bell said...

Yes from academic point of view it is very nice and helpful post.I shall be visiting your page after completing my some http://www.ksaexamples.info/ online work assignments.

JesseHanson said...

Its really pride moment when you are recognized as best find out more writer of year.I really praise all the efforts which were made. Thank you very much for sharing this post.

JesseHanson said...

I don't feel any interest in real estate posts.I just read it for improving my http://www.resumesamples2017.com skills and it really worked for me. Kindly share some different kind of stuff.

JanetPrince said...


Many businessman wants to update their business profile and they are looking for best site. I will recommend them to this http://www.liprofilewriter.com/great-linkedin-recommendation-sample/ I assure you that they'll found interesting content for their profile.

Emma Quillen said...

Such a good post, So there is a need to take smart measures to improve our component of preparing from the grass root level methods click to read more from the early guidance. We have the learning and information of your craving and need.