Friday, February 26, 2021

Career Decision and Your Next Resume

I cannot stress how important it is to have a direction chosen before you engage with a resume writer. I know the workplace can be stressful and many times, job changes are precipitated by poor bosses as opposed to poor companies. 

No matter how overworked and burdened you maybe at this point, you will feel a great sense of achievement once you have decided the type of work that you wish to pursue. 

I am not a counselor but I have been in this business long enough to know that a targeted resume will produce results as opposed to a resume that “straddles the fence” and tries to marketing multiple, diverse talents.

My LI Profile - https://lnkd.in/gshNVy5

#resumewriting #careerchange #jobsearchstrategies #allanbrown

No comments: